Graduated from Department of Textile Design and Applicapable Fine Arts, Faculty of Fine Arts, Marmara University in 1983.
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS AND CERTIFICATES
• Successfully rewarded at the YAPI KREDI BANK DESIGN CONTEST in 1983.
• Consistently thought "TEXTILE DESIGN" at ISMEK( Job and Fine Arts Training Courses of Metropolitan Municipality of Istanbul)since 2006.
• Successfully have been working at many textile firms as a free lance master textile designer for textile designing, fabric designing,cloth dyeing, batik dyeing, marbling art and embroidery.
• Project of the modernity and originality of Ottoman textile designs of 16th to 19th centries.
• Spearheaded and led a key initiative for art counselling and painting of lead alloys of Ottoman Army figures, firstly produced by Gallery Alfa Antique Store in Turkey.
• Streamlined the work of re-colouring and restoration of antique engravings at Gallery Alfa Antique Store as an expert.